We’re seeking energetic individuals who want to better themselves through outstanding work.
In exchange, we offer you a supportive environment where you will learn and get support from industry leading professionals in with the best specialty chemicals company in the world. At IFS, your opportunities for growth are only limited by your efforts and imagination.
IFS’ standard benefits include health, dental, disability and life insurance. In addition, employees may invest up to 22% of their annual pre-tax salary through payroll deductions into the 401(K) plan with a company match.
1. Full-Time Opportunities
- Chemists for product development, analysis and quality control
- Sales, marketing or customer service specialists
- Production experts for manufacturing and plant management
- Accounting and finance professionals
- Administrative personnel
2. Part Time, Cooperative-Opportunity Positions and Internships
In addition to full-time positions, IFS offers internships and co-op positions to talented undergraduates and graduate students in the Reading (Pennsylvania), Dallas (Texas), and the Chicago (Illinois) offices. Interns and co-op students can work in any of the above listed departments based on skills and interests but the location of employment will be dependent on your specific assignment. Schooling in the following areas is considered very useful, although candidates without formal training in these areas will still be considered:
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Polymer Science
- Paper or Wood Science
- Sales/Marketing and Customer Service
- Computer Information Systems
- Human Resources
If you are looking for exciting work with a team of dedicated professionals then IFS would like to hear from you. Contact us today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at (610) 378-5080.