DURAPRO hot melt adhesives are formulated for high performance in any industry. We pride ourselves on providing innovative, high quality, and low cost of use solutions. We are happy to custom manufacture a hot melt that meets your specific needs and requirements. Our hot melt products are tried and true for many industries, including packaging and bookbinding and we look forward further innovations.
DURAPRO water-based products are designed for multiple industries, strength, durability, and long-lasting bonds. Our strength is our ability to custom manufacture for you. Our line of water-based adhesives perform well with hard-to-stick substrates and in a variety of industries, including packaging and bookbinding.
Built for High-Speed Manufacturing
Our polyurethane division is dedicated to innovative solutions, the DURAPRO line of reactive chemistries includes reactive hot melt adhesives, one component liquid moisture cure adhesives and two component polyurethane systems. These products can be custom formulated to meet the specific process and end use demands of our customers. We provide polyurethane adhesive solutions for high speed manufacturing applications.
General and Specialty-Grade
Ona Polymers, LLC is an innovative manufacturer of water-based emulsions for the coatings, adhesives, and graphic arts industries, selling under the brand names “DURAPRO” and “Ona”. Incorporated in 2006, Ona Polymers initially offered the highly regarded and popular line of DURAPRO polymers under license from Dural of Dorval, Canada. We have since broadened our portfolio to offer a full range of general and specialty grade polymers based on Vinyl Acrylic, Acrylic and Styrenated Acrylic chemistries. We offering consistent and exceptional products that not only exceed the standards of the industries we serve, but also set new standards.
For High-Speed Corrugators
- Optimize your Starch Solids and overall applications to improve your adhesive cost
- Specifically formulated for maximizing High-Speed Corrugators
- Improve bonds too difficult to substrates
- Provides Water Resistance
- Value-Added replacement for waterproof resin at an economical price
For More Sustainability
- Add directly to mixer of via dozer
- Efficient and consistent in stabilizing starch parameters.
- Eliminates dry and brittle bonds and maximizes corrugator speeds by providing flexible glue lines
- Mileage improvement and energy efficient due to lower heat requirements for bonding substrates.
- Reduce warp
Safe and High-Performing
- Safety Improvement: Eliminate the airborne dangers from using dry borax for employees with no dusting issues. Eliminate respiratory and skin irritation problems due to Borax dust exposure.
- Improved Starch Performance: CS-1005 solution has shown excellent starch adhesive consistency in gel temperature, viscosity, and bond strength development with no foaming issues in storage tanks.
- Ease of Use: Use in starch formula at a 1:1 replacement of dry Borax with potential reductions in adhesive consumption and improvement in productivity.